AA Rooftops
Locally Owned!

(918) 307-0212

Working With Your Insurance Company


Damage to your home caused by wind, hail, tornadoes, debris strikes, water, or fire may be covered by your homeowners insurance. If you have a loss, you may want to have an insurance adjuster come to your home and evaluate the damage for a possible claim. You may also call AA Roof Tops before or after your adjuster comes for a no-charge evaluation of the damage. We'll provide you with a report outlining materials, labor, and costs involved in making repairs. Adjusters frequently request written proposals from contractors as part of the claims process. We work closely with your Homeowners Insurance Company to make sure everything is taken care of properly.


If you work in the forms design department of the IRS you probably won't have any trouble understanding your insurance settlement. But if you're like most people it will take more than one or two readings to comprehend the formulas used in cutting your settlement checks. Your claim will most likely be settled in two parts. You will receive your first of two checks about a week after the insurance adjuster inspects the damage. This check will be for the amount of the total settlement minus amounts taken out for deductible and depreciation. After the repairs are done you will receive your second check for the amount of the depreciation. Feel free to ask an AA Roof Tops representative to help decipher your claim.

Website Builder